Measures are still in place to reduce the risk of virus transmission. For the health and safety of our patients and staff, changes have been implemented within the medical centre at Sennelager and we respectfully request the assistance of our patients with trying to maintain a safe environment.
If you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
Contact the medical centre on 05254 982 2414 and let the receptionist know. DO NOT come to the medical centre. A telephone consultation will be arranged for you.
To reduce the footfall within the medical centre, the following procedures are now in place:
- Please contact us by phone, or online using eConsult, which can help with self-care advice, prescriptions, appointments and can determine if urgent help is needed. See www.patient wise.de/econsult launch for more information and to access eConsult.
- We will continue to use telephone consultations as much as possible and, if necessary, will ask you to attend the medical centre by appointment.
- Please do not attend the medical centre without calling for an appointment first.
- Please be aware of the safety notices within and practise social distancing as much as possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask or fabric face-covering whilst in the building (children under 12yrs exempted). This is not a replacement for social distancing (at least 1.5m) and good hand hygiene.
- If the appointment is for a child, we ask that only one parent accompanies them and no other family members. If the appointment is for an adult, please attend alone.
- Repeat prescriptions can be requested by phone. Pharmacy staff will advise you of your collection time when you place your order, it is also possible for prescriptions to be delivered to isolating/shielding patients.
- If you need to attend a hospital appointment that cannot be done by telephone, please contact the patient support office on 0800 588 9936 or 0521 305 3960 (from a UK mobile or outside Germany).
- Sennelager Medical Centre is open between 0800 1700 Monday to Thursday and 0800 1330 on Friday.