Accessing Healthcare at SHAPE & Sterrebeek
It is a relief that the safety regulations are being relaxed. However, as we emerge from lockdown, we face a real threat of a second wave. Measures are in place to reduce the risk of virus transmission as we begin to circulate. For the health and safety of our patients and staff changes have been implemented within the Healthcare Facility and at Sterrebeekand we respectfully request the assistance of our patients with trying to maintain a safe environment.
If you have any of the Following Symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste.
Contact the medical centre on 06544 5824 and let the receptionist know. DO NOT come to the Healthcare Facility. A telephone consultation will be arranged for you.
To reduce the footfall within the Healthcare Facility, the following procedures are now in place:
- Please continue to use the main entrance of the Healthcare Facility to access the building, be aware of the safety notices within and practise social distancing as much as possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask while in the building (children under 12yrs exempted).
- Please pre-arrange any visits to the Healthcare Facility.
- Please contact us by phone as much as possible -or use the online eConsult service.
- We will continue to use telephone consultations as much as possible and, if necessary, will ask you to attend the medical centre by appointment.
- Please use the “attend any where” video consultation service for face to face appointments where possible. Visit www.patient-wise.de/news for details and call SHAPE reception (06544 5824) to request a remote appointment using “attend any where”.
- If the appointment is for a child, we ask that only one parent accompanies them and no other family members.
- Repeat prescriptions can be requested by phone or via eConsult. When your medication is ready for collection you will be contacted by the pharmacy to arrange a time to collect it.
- If you need to attend a hospital appointment that cannot be done by telephone, please contact the patient support office on 065 44 2071/3895. Alternatively call SHAPE reception on 06544 5824 to arrange an appointment to attend the patient support office.
- If you have medical paperwork that needs to be completed by a clinician, or receive bills please contact us to arrange a time for you to come in to deliver it. Once it is completed, we will contact you for collection.
- The SHAPE & Sterrebeek Healthcare facility hosts have requested that there are no ‘walk in’ or ‘drop in’ visits.
- SHAPE reception office will close between 1230-1330 but you will still be able to contact us by calling 06544 5824.
- If you have newly arrived and we have not sent you registration forms, please email LLPHealthcare-SHAPE-0Gpmailbox@mod.gov.uk and we will send them for you to complete and send back to us.